Late understanding of things in human

I Faizan, was talking to a man who was a wood polisher and came to my home to polish doors.
He started telling his story that he want to learn some computer programming, some Hindi typing and was asking if he can do. I asked him about his studies and he replied that he has done BA I yr and leave his studies. I asked him the reason for this and he told that his father given him money for admission in II yr but he spent all the money here and there.
His father said to stop his studies and now he is thinking that if he has studied in the past so now his life would be different...
Huh.,

That's can be a example for ourselves to. Now coming upon the topic of ar'cle that late understanding in human.
Yeah, All the human being on the earth  understand what 'is' correct for them but it become 'was' till he understand.

If you missed the meaning please match the invertings

So understand yourself what you need and hammer it so that you haven't to regret for that later on.

Also, hammering on the right place is also very important. There's a story but we'll discuss later

So, In the last concluding my instances I can say go hard on dreams and hit hard to achieve it but in time as time is very important and it can threw out of the game anytime.

Faizan (M F Raza)
Thinks above the cloud


Comments

Popular Posts